The Shape of Federal Tech Procurement Reform: A Conversation
Categories: Governance, Policy, Regulation | Tags: federal it procurement, storify, tech procurement, twitter
On Friday, we published a brief response to an NPR story on the differing views of FITARA and federal tech procurement reform in general. And thanks to the passion this topic engenders, a great conversation broke out on Twitter, and included Department of Better Technology founder Clay Johnson, Professional Services Council head Stan Soloway, FCC CIO David Bray, our co-founder and Censeo Consulting Group CEO Raj Sharma and former TSA contracting officer Frank McNally. We tried to capture the conversation as best we could below:
- GSA Temporarily Closing Schedules, the Art of Acquisition: Procurement News Round-Up
- Risks Needed, GSA Swaps: Procurement News Round-Up
- GSA Duplication, Small Biz and More: Procurement News Round-Up
- CTO Steps Down, a Tale of Two Protests: Procurement News Round-Up
- More F-35 Drama, “Offbeat” Procurement: News Round-Up
- Jason Busch on Strategic Sourcing and Small Businesses
- New Site Looks at European Public Procurement
- Happy Labor Day: Best of Our Workforce Articles
- Procurement, Measurement and Big Data
- Can Federal Acquisition Be Innovative?
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.