The Shape of Federal Tech Procurement Reform: A Conversation
Categories: Governance, Policy, Regulation | Tags: federal it procurement, storify, tech procurement, twitter
On Friday, we published a brief response to an NPR story on the differing views of FITARA and federal tech procurement reform in general. And thanks to the passion this topic engenders, a great conversation broke out on Twitter, and included Department of Better Technology founder Clay Johnson, Professional Services Council head Stan Soloway, FCC CIO David Bray, our co-founder and Censeo Consulting Group CEO Raj Sharma and former TSA contracting officer Frank McNally. We tried to capture the conversation as best we could below:
- Innovation and Leadership: Procurement News Round-Up
- Israel’s Impact on Contractors, Small Business Fraud: Procurement News Round-Up
- DoD’s Satellites, More Fraud: Procurement News Round-Up
- Contractors Required to Submit Compensation Data and More: Procurement News Round-Up
- HHS Opens Up Its Buyers Club: Procurement News Round-Up
- Tax Dodging and Federal Contracts
- The False Promise of Scale Economies
- More on Barcelona’s Innovative Procurement Approach
- Cybersecurity and Incendiary Tidbits: Procurement News Round-Up
- ITAPS Calls for More Focused IT Acquisition Reform
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.