The Shape of Federal Tech Procurement Reform: A Conversation
Categories: Governance, Policy, Regulation | Tags: federal it procurement, storify, tech procurement, twitter
On Friday, we published a brief response to an NPR story on the differing views of FITARA and federal tech procurement reform in general. And thanks to the passion this topic engenders, a great conversation broke out on Twitter, and included Department of Better Technology founder Clay Johnson, Professional Services Council head Stan Soloway, FCC CIO David Bray, our co-founder and Censeo Consulting Group CEO Raj Sharma and former TSA contracting officer Frank McNally. We tried to capture the conversation as best we could below:
- DHS’s GovCon Reliance, GSA’s Accessiblity Questions: Procurement News Round-Up
- Better Buying Power, GSA Leak: Procurement News Round-Up
- Chinese Hacking Contracters, World Bank Opens Up: Procurement News Round-Up
- GSA’s New Green RFI, and Duplicate Vehicles: Procurement News Round-Up
- GSA’s Hallways, Air Force Looking to Industry: Procurement News Round-Up
- Should Private Sector Pros Take Public Sector Procurement Jobs?
- VIDEO: Frank Kendall on Better Buying Power 3.0
- Strong Opinions About Federal Use of Reverse Auctions
- When BYOD Is Needed ASAP
- Private Sector Principles at Work in Michigan Gov
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.