The Shape of Federal Tech Procurement Reform: A Conversation
Categories: Governance, Policy, Regulation | Tags: federal it procurement, storify, tech procurement, twitter
On Friday, we published a brief response to an NPR story on the differing views of FITARA and federal tech procurement reform in general. And thanks to the passion this topic engenders, a great conversation broke out on Twitter, and included Department of Better Technology founder Clay Johnson, Professional Services Council head Stan Soloway, FCC CIO David Bray, our co-founder and Censeo Consulting Group CEO Raj Sharma and former TSA contracting officer Frank McNally. We tried to capture the conversation as best we could below:
- Smaller IT Equals Smarter IT: Procurement News Round-Up
- Transformative Procurement, More Contractor Strikes: Procurement News Round-Up
- GSA CIO Sonny Hashmi on Innovation: Procurement News Round-Up
- DoD on Test and Evaluation, Three Digital Trends: Procurement News Round-Up
- Senate Panel Dismisses NTIS, CIOS Thing Like a Startup: Procurement News Round-Up
- Of Alligators, Doorknobs and Marine 1: Improving IT Acquisition
- When IT Procurement Is Done Right
- What to Expect from the White House’s SupplierPay
- Local Government Procurement Strategy in Need of Implementation Plan
- Government Failure and How to Do Better
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.