The Shape of Federal Tech Procurement Reform: A Conversation
Categories: Governance, Policy, Regulation | Tags: federal it procurement, storify, tech procurement, twitter
On Friday, we published a brief response to an NPR story on the differing views of FITARA and federal tech procurement reform in general. And thanks to the passion this topic engenders, a great conversation broke out on Twitter, and included Department of Better Technology founder Clay Johnson, Professional Services Council head Stan Soloway, FCC CIO David Bray, our co-founder and Censeo Consulting Group CEO Raj Sharma and former TSA contracting officer Frank McNally. We tried to capture the conversation as best we could below:
- Cloud Case Studies, Data Act and More: Procurement News Round-Up
- LGBT Order, the Silver Lining of Healthcare.gov: Procurement News Round-Up
- “Good Jobs” Executive Order and SpaceX Drama: Procurement News Round-Up
- Challenges, OFPP and More: Procurement News Round-Up
- Small Business Protests, Buyers’ Club: Procurement News Round-Up
- VIDEO: Bloomberg Asks Big Questions of the DoD
- NAO Gives Mixed Reviews on Procurement Savings
- One Word on Where the Opportunities Are Today: Education
- The Magic Number: Insights on Simplified Acquisition Processes from Abroad
- Procurement and Politics Don’t Mix
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.