Download: Billions in the Balance
Download our report, “Billions in the Balance: Removing Barriers to Competition and Driving Innovation in the Public-Sector IT Market,” on how to drive change in this important arena, including our study’s findings of what the obstacles to innovations are, and recommendations for tearing down those barriers, and opening up the federal marketplace. Fill out the form below for the whole paper, or read the executive summary here.
- Risks Needed, GSA Swaps: Procurement News Round-Up
- GSA Duplication, Small Biz and More: Procurement News Round-Up
- CTO Steps Down, a Tale of Two Protests: Procurement News Round-Up
- More F-35 Drama, “Offbeat” Procurement: News Round-Up
- Innovation and Leadership: Procurement News Round-Up
- Staff Training Seen as Key to Public Procurement Success
- The Potential Risk in a Lack of Supply Chain Insight
- Featured Research: How to Create an IT Acquisition Community
- Industry Feedback Key to More Defense Contract Competition
- Lessons Learned from an Epic Pork Barrel Scam
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.
Follow us on Twitter
RT @FEDagentNews: "I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers." - Ralph Nader