Download: Billions in the Balance
Download our report, “Billions in the Balance: Removing Barriers to Competition and Driving Innovation in the Public-Sector IT Market,” on how to drive change in this important arena, including our study’s findings of what the obstacles to innovations are, and recommendations for tearing down those barriers, and opening up the federal marketplace. Fill out the form below for the whole paper, or read the executive summary here.
- GSA Temporarily Closing Schedules, the Art of Acquisition: Procurement News Round-Up
- Risks Needed, GSA Swaps: Procurement News Round-Up
- GSA Duplication, Small Biz and More: Procurement News Round-Up
- CTO Steps Down, a Tale of Two Protests: Procurement News Round-Up
- More F-35 Drama, “Offbeat” Procurement: News Round-Up
- Happy Labor Day: Best of Our Workforce Articles
- Procurement, Measurement and Big Data
- Can Federal Acquisition Be Innovative?
- Ice for the Eskimos? Tendering Gone Awry
- Staff Training Seen as Key to Public Procurement Success
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.