Download: Billions in the Balance
Download our report, “Billions in the Balance: Removing Barriers to Competition and Driving Innovation in the Public-Sector IT Market,” on how to drive change in this important arena, including our study’s findings of what the obstacles to innovations are, and recommendations for tearing down those barriers, and opening up the federal marketplace. Fill out the form below for the whole paper, or read the executive summary here.
- McDonald on IT, Simplifying Cybersecurity: Procurement News Round-Up
- Cloud Case Studies, Data Act and More: Procurement News Round-Up
- LGBT Order, the Silver Lining of Healthcare.gov: Procurement News Round-Up
- “Good Jobs” Executive Order and SpaceX Drama: Procurement News Round-Up
- Challenges, OFPP and More: Procurement News Round-Up
- Local Government Tests More Innovative Approaches to Procurement
- You’re Invited to Our Roundtable on Innovation in Government IT
- VIDEO: Bloomberg Asks Big Questions of the DoD
- NAO Gives Mixed Reviews on Procurement Savings
- One Word on Where the Opportunities Are Today: Education
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.