Download: Billions in the Balance
Download our report, “Billions in the Balance: Removing Barriers to Competition and Driving Innovation in the Public-Sector IT Market,” on how to drive change in this important arena, including our study’s findings of what the obstacles to innovations are, and recommendations for tearing down those barriers, and opening up the federal marketplace. Fill out the form below for the whole paper, or read the executive summary here.
- DHS’s GovCon Reliance, GSA’s Accessiblity Questions: Procurement News Round-Up
- Better Buying Power, GSA Leak: Procurement News Round-Up
- Chinese Hacking Contracters, World Bank Opens Up: Procurement News Round-Up
- GSA’s New Green RFI, and Duplicate Vehicles: Procurement News Round-Up
- GSA’s Hallways, Air Force Looking to Industry: Procurement News Round-Up
- VIDEO: Frank Kendall on Better Buying Power 3.0
- Strong Opinions About Federal Use of Reverse Auctions
- When BYOD Is Needed ASAP
- Private Sector Principles at Work in Michigan Gov
- Trouble on the Radio: Who Authored the RFQ in Tennessee?
Our procurement insights explore best practices and issues across all aspects of procurement.
Please select a topic to view available insight briefs.